• analyzes business requirements and translates them into high level design based on SAP best practices.
• supports the design and maintenance of JCI Enterprise ERP PTD Template according to business requirements and ensure its continued governance and evolution. This includes reviews and sign-offs to production changes such as configuration and enhancements and associated system design and deployment deliverables such as functional & configuration specs, test results etc.
• orovides consultation to application owners, business partners and peer groups regarding long and short-range architecture solutions to meet business imperatives. Recommends solutions and develop business case alternatives which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy.
• translates business process, master data & best practice requirements into executable design and estimation deliverables.
• responsible for building Proof of Concept for validation of the proposed solutions in the PTD domain.
• actively collaborate with COE (Center of Excellence) counterparts across COE pillars such as Project Delivery, Tech Services, IT Operations and QA and Business Analytics to consistently deliver ERP application projects with a high level of quality and functionality that meets the business user’s requirements.
• responsible for training documentations, for the Solution Architecture. Advise the testing COE in the ongoing review of test script portfolio.
• bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• 5+ years of SAP implementation experience (hands-on ) across multiple lifecycles of SAP implementation and support for core PTD process, WM
• strong Configuration experience in SAP PTD domain - PP/MES/QM modules. Additional knowledge in one of the modules in PM or PS or WM is also preferable.
• ability to develop clear and detailed business requirements and design specifications that can be understood by other delivery team & business partners
• experience in providing solution architecture, template design and participate in project planning efforts for complex, global SAP deployments.
• ability to translate business requirements into design options that are cost effective, efficient, re-usable that comply with defined architectural principles and standards and that enhance the business process.
• must possess a high degree of professional confidence and credibility, with the presence and communication skills to represent IT related concepts effectively with all levels of the business.
• excellent analytical and problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
• work in multicultural environment
• excellent salary package
• possibility of professional and personal growth – language courses
• professional trainings (external training in SAP Czech republic)
• wide range of company benefits
• biannual presence bonus Annual Salary increase
• T-mobile tarif for employees
• monthly bonus
• vacation – 5weeks
• Česká Lípa
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Agentura Žirafa.cz s.r.o.
Liberec (Liberecký kraj)
Obor: Elektrotechnické profese, Strojírenství, Technické profese,
Plat: 60 000 Kč
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Místo pracoviště: Česká Lípa