For our big client, international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for suitable candidates for newly opened department for the role of:
"Credit collections specialist with GERMAN or DUTCH"
Successful candidate will become a part of new and expanding „credit collestions“ team in Prague office. Main responsibilities include providing professional and focused services to customers and optimize the client’s cash-flow. You will also be responsible for all collections activities on the assigned portfolios as well as for the analysis of financial and other relevant information in order to assess credit risks and make necessary recommendations. Other administration tasks, ad-hoc activities and reporting are part of the role too.
The role requires customer-service oriented attitude, great communication skills, fluency in your language combination, mature personality with great organisational skills. As the job is not only about inserting data into the system, you will be required to be able to work independently and to have the ability to cope with issues and to face possible challenging situations.
- experience from similar role in customer service or in finance department is must
- fluency in german OR dutch (must be C1 level)
- english language, at least B2 level – company´s language
- analytical thinking,
- knowledge of AR, AP, P2P, GL or cashflow processes is advantage
- good communication skills, independency, problem-solving attitude
- independent, responsible role within well established and stable, multinational company
- daily usage of foreign languages
- possible professional growth
- great salary and excellent benefit package (extra week of vacation, 4 sickdays, cafeteria system, meal vouchers, pension plan etc.)
- immediate start is possible
Note: you either have to be EU citizen or have working permit for the Czech republic
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Ekonomika a finance,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek