The Maintenance & Reliability Team Leader is responsible for effectively managing the implementation of a) the
corrective, preventive & predictive maintenance program and b) the modifications needed for Continuous
Improvement of the equipment & facilities at the plant.
- Coordinates the development, actual planning and updating of the maintenance plans (corrective,
preventive and predictive) for all equipment / facilities in the plant.
- Supervises completion of all job notifications created for corrective maintenance.
- Manages the maintenance department with the shift teams of mechanics/utility technicians, the
maintenance planner and the spare parts /order specialist.
- Develops & manages the maintenance spending and compliance with budget.
- Supervises the development of the order specifications, acquiring cost quotations and negotiating the
optimum prices along with indirect procurement team and according to the financial policies of the
- Identifies, recommends and implements both maintenance & manufacturing cost reduction programs
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of factory experience ( leading a maintenance team)
- Advanced level of the English language (writing/speaking)
- Strong communication and social skills
- An energetic & enthusiastic person who likes solving problems and enjoy working in teams
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Brno (Jihomoravský kraj)
Plat: Od 45000 CZK do 55000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - very attractive quarter bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation
- commuting allowance
- meal vouchers and company canteen
- contribution to pension plan and life insurance
- discount prices of company products
- contribution to English language courses
Místo pracoviště: Hustopeče