Senior Java Developer - Internet of Things
Take pride in your job and master the following:
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Specify solution components and supervise the development of these components.
- Develop and provide overall solutions.
- Implement solution components according to the defined specifications.
- Guarantee the functional scope and quality of the developed components.
- Write and maintain software documentation.
- Write and perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with the creation of test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Mentor, train and develop junior Software Developers.
Personal & Job Responsibility. Flexibility & Change Awareness. Innovation & Proactivity. Planning & Organizing. Results-Orientation. Problem Solving. Team Cooperation and Human Relations. Expertise.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Very good knowledge of Java and its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.).
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and GradleExperience in the Spring Framework.
It will be highly beneficial if you have the knowledge of:
- Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Liferay or any other portal platform.
It will be highly valued if you are experienced in the following:
- Have a passion for designing and coding often for the most complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced English (Written & Verbal)
- Possess experience in coding in multiple software development languages.
- Strong background in Software Architecture design including Web Apps, Networking & Databases.
- Comfortable with multiple OS platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
- Perform strategic research and design for multiple technical areas.
The client offers a competitive remuneration package with multiple fringe benefits.
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before December 31 by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Informační technologie,
Plat: Very competitive
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek