Solution Architect - great opportunity and pay!
- Provide collaborative and innovative approaches to the design of solutions to complex business.
- Bring together the right people, information, environment and context in a way that encourages creativity, productivity and group genius.
- Accelerate idea generation and decision-making, gaining fresh insights and inspiring better business outcomes across a range of business objectives.
- Fast-track resolution of complex issues by bringing the right people together with the right information in a thought-provoking environment, focused on specific outcomes.
- Establish and document detailed user requirements, through analysis of the high level business requirements definitions produced by consultants and through detailed discussions with customer personnel (e.g. via workshops and customer meetings).
- Translate a deep understanding of design principles, and learning technology into practical, consumable, and scalable solutions.
- Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, project managers, solution architects and stakeholders to ensure each solution design is fit for purpose and meets the overall roadmap.
- Responsible for ensuring that components and solutions delivered within the Process and IT programmes and projects are aligned to architectural framework, working closely with the architecture community.
- Produce integration test plans and to conduct integration testing against these plans, including validating developed functionality against Design Documentation.
Some of the projects you will be working on:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in IT/Technology, MBA desirable
- At least 5 proved years of experience in consulting, solution design or project management
- Fluent English, Spanish as a bonus
- Ability to work on a number of different activity streams concurrently. Well organized, flexible, able to work and quality advice under high pressure. Perfect analytical, communication and presentation skills
Technical experience Requirements:
- +5 years' experience as Software Development Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- +1 year of experience in Design Thinking
- Prior experience in working with in-house and third party technical design teams to ensure appropriate solutions are designed and implemented on track and on budget.
- Previous experience of working with multi-skilled teams to deliver change programmes.
- Very attractive compensation
- Business trips to attractive locations
- 5 weeks of vacation, Multisport card, flexipass
- Pension insurance contribution
- Fully covered lunch vouchers
- Career progression opportunities
Feel free to submit your application by sending your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com. Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Informační technologie,
Plat: Very attractive
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek