- Managing assigned authorized partners / Mid-Market level strategic customers via telephone to detect potential business opportunities.
- Supporting partners on business development and tracking ongoing projects as an account manager.
- Managing pipeline, forecasting business and develop influential relationship with existing customers.
- Generating up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Administrating CRM tools, portals and sharepoints.
- Collaborating with country field managers and engaging resources to finalize opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
- Interest in IT Business.
- Languages: at least upper-intermediate level of English and native speaker of one of the following languages:
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Bonuses according to the performance
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace based in Prague