· Ensure the respect of the internal control processes to be followed by French operations and external services supplier.
· Analysis and identification of financial, operative and organizational risk
· Define the annual audit planning for internal control (Operations and external suppliers)
· Perform monthly and quarterly audit reports for Central (international) internal control and Operational areas in France.
· Follow up and ensure the remediation of findings reported on audits (SOX-PACS) in close communication with France operations.
· Perform audits on operational sites and functional areas in France
· Gathering information/preparing documentation, coordination of audits to be performed in France by KPMG (SOX) or internal audits (PACS-Internal control)
· Bachelor degree in accounting, with major in Audit
· experience leading audits (SOX)
· Deep knowledge on audit processes
· Good knowledge in SAP FI, CO, MM
· Experience in the collaboration and coordination with external auditors
· French fluent- spoken and written. English fluent - spoken and written
· Experienced handling of MS-Office
· A broad range of opportunities that are attractive to individuals with varied interests, backgrounds, and expertise, but who share a common goal: to contribute to building our future;
· Competitive salary with other benefits, multinational working environment and opportunity to develop your professional skills.