Help desk Agent - Start your IT career without IT experiences!!
- Maintains direct contact with the client or ticket owner, is available for receiving calls/ e-mails/ tickets/requests/ incidents and to answer them as soon as possible.
- Records the incoming client requests - orders or incidents - , creates tickets.
- Questions the client thoroughly in the interest of fault diagnosis.
- Monitors the systems and creates a ticket when a defect is detected.
- Processes the incoming tickets (e.g. from the helpdesk).
- Identifies, diagnoses and categorizes the incident/ call/ ticket and determines priorities.
- Solves simple problems in connection with MS Office applications and the most common operation systems with the help of the knowledge base. In case of working in the telecom systems field, solves simple problems concerning networks and network components.
- Changes user settings from distance if needed.
- Forwards more complex problems to next level of support.
- Updates client information and the ticket management system throughout the whole process, and logs information.
- Tracks tickets and informs the client about its status.
- Observes the expected service levels as stated in the contract.
- Closes the ticket.
- Reports to the requester of report at the requested frequency.
- Day & night shifts – Monday to Sunday
- ENGLISH ONLY SUPPORT - MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH
- EU citizens
- Medical care
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Lunch vouchers
- Shift uplifts
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Brno (Jihomoravský kraj)
Obor: Informační technologie,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek