Your day to day activates will include:
- Administration of multiple SAN Storage Arrays and Fabrics.
- Monitor and analyze performance statistics to produce recommendations for the environment.
- Plan, schedule and perform proactive maintenance, including hardware and software upgrades and patch installation
- Provide input into operational best practices and suggest improvements to the existing environment.
- Interact with other teams to define requirements, develop and deliver solutions.
- Analyzes impact of SAN&NAS network systems and components for the technical infrastructure
- Participate in on-call rotation for support of a 24x7 environment,
- Central shift model (no night / weekend shifts)
Required skills :
- Basic knowledge of multiple SAN / NAS Storage environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the administration of windows NT/2000 or Unix/Linux systems.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Storage (minimum 1 year SAN storage).
- Good analytical skills.
- Spoken & written English: Intermediate (or better)
Good to have :
- Experience in network administration.
- Knowledge of zoning in large switched fabric environment (Brocade , McData).
- Experience in installing and configuring multipathing software , SDD , PCMSDD .
Systems in scope :
DS Storage series : DS8000/DS6000/DS5000/DS4000 and SVC,
SAN Switch vendors : Brocade , McData
- Broad education and development opportunities which include training and/or professional certifications
- Additional 5 days paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Transparent career path and potential for growth within a leading IT company
- Various benefits/discounts/offerings for sports, massages, financial services and others