To strengthen their team, we are looking for experienced Project Managers, who will be responsible for software project management for development teams.
● Planning, tracking and coordination of the SW development in project team
● Meeting with the customer (external/internal) for clarification of technical issues
● Responsible for the SW-Project-, SW-Configuration- and SW-Risk-management activities according to Automotive SPICE
● Creation the software schedule and the software release plan
Suitable candidate for this role should have:
● Master degree in relevant technical field (Software engineering, Electrical Engineering)
● 2+ years experience with management of software development projects
● Technical skills in SW Development
● Very good communication and documentation skills, goal-oriented mindset, good interpersonal skills
● Fluency in English language
Highly beneficial but not essential would be if you have:
● Embedded software development, AUTOSAR, MISRA C/C++ experience
● Automotive communication busses (CAN, LIN, FlexRay,...) experience
● Software development process and its work products (Automotive SPICE)
● German language speaking ability
What is offered:
● Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
● Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
● Possibility to see your work products in serially produced cars
● Possibility to see the whole development process in one place - from an idea (customer requirement) to a product sent to car manufacturing plant (e.g. automated parking ECU)
● Developed algorithm validation on a company's test track near Prague - see the code you help to develop drive with a real car!
● Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
● Location in Prague
● Local employment contract
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before December 31 by sending your CV and short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!