NETWORK DATA TEST ENGINEER (up to 15600 Euros/year)
DTAC engineers will be responsible for the timely installation, possible problem determination, troubleshooting, problem resolution and service activation in cooperation with internal and external resources.
- You will be responsible for reviews configurations and diagrams prior to change to ensure a successful implementation.
- You will implement scripts provided by System's Engineering.
- You will troubleshoot in case of any layer 1,2,3 issues
- You will be responsible for an integration of new devices onto the management platform.
- You will review final Site Documentation Package prior to site acceptance.
- You will provide the You as required.
- You will provide status and update notifications
- Fluent English language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability.
- PC literate with experience of a range of software packages.
- Knowledge of communication technologies and networking technologies e.g. TCP / IP, Routing
- protocols, LAN, WAN technologies.
- Sound knowledge of Routers, Switches, Wireless controllers and Access points.
- Preferable experience with Cisco router and switch configurations or Cisco Certification (CCNA)
- Cisco Certifications preferred: CCNA, CCNP Troubleshooting
- Flexibility to work either 12 hr shifts (weekends, nights, and national holidays) or day 8 hr shifts
- (Mon – Fri). The DTAC work center operates 7x24 365 days / year.
- Get opportunity to work for an international, independent and stable private company in the heart of Europe
- Grow your skill base, you will be supported in technical development related to the role
- Be part of vibrant international team
- Have you got any friend from IT ? Tell us and get employee referral bonus for him!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Obor: Informační technologie,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek