• Independently creating reports, analysing results, identifying root causes, building dashboards to monitor results and creating recommendations on improvement to senior management
• Develop and maintain strong, positive business relationships with key stakeholders to clearly understand their business processes and the development/ articulation of short and long term business objectives
• Pro-actively performing case audits (sample checking) and providing appropriate feedback for future improvements.
• Clearly define the business case for the projects that have been proposed and validate the opportunity, scope and importance of a project.
• Independently build models to forecast or analyse trends in the evolution of key performance indicators.
• Knowledge and experience within financial sector (trade debts)
• Proven experience as a project manager working in an international environment dealing with quality monitoring and process improvement
• Thorough knowledge of debt collection techniques and/or experience in financial services
• Strong influencing & presentation skills
• Customer focus orientation & well developed communication skills
• Good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
• Stable working environment on global basis
• Possibility to grow
• Travelling (Business trips)
• Corresponding salary plus bonuses
• Professional approach
A Global provider of solutions to collect domestic and international trade debts is currently searching for a new team memeber within Service Delivery Team - Service Delivery Manager.
Do you speak English?
Do you have financial background and experience in dealing with customers?
Do not hesitate and apply NOW!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Bankovnictví a finanční služby, Ekonomika a finance,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek