· Support and improve existing equipment used to assemble lithium ion cells.
· Review and analyze production data to identify and prioritize areas for process / product improvements; lead effort to implement and monitor changes.
· Lead Process FMEA activities to ensure process shortcomings are identified and addressed. Participate in design FMEA activities.
· Lead, direct, and assign Process Technicians as necessary.
· Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, develop cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production
· Use of statistical techniques as a tool to improve existing processes and define new processes
· Support Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team through DFMA reviews to improve product manufacturability for all future programs.
· Develop APQP documentation required to support production builds. These documents include work instructions, PFMEA, PFD, Setup documents, and other manufacturing related documentation.
· Support/address all product changes and deviations to existing products.
· Drives for Results - The passion to set and meet high standards of performance
· Drives Accountability - The ability to establish clear, measurable goals and deliver on commitments
· Engineer will be responsible for meeting yield and overall efficiency targets for their area and document improvement plans
· Use 5S to establish clear methods of manufacturing and simplify processes
· Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, IT or electronics area
· Experience with programming, robots and PLC systems is huge advantage
Structured problem solving experience (e.g., Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, 8D)Experience with Vision systems, is a plusMust be knowledgeable in process capability.Experience with ISO9000 certification preferred
· Experience in manufacturing/assembly operations, with battery manufacturing preferred
· Proficiency with MiniTab preferred, Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, powerpoint) is required
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction, and also as part of team
· Fluent in English and Czech/Slovak language
· Background and know-how of strong international company.
· Access to the latest technologies
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Lunch vouchers
· Notebook and mobile phone
· Professional trainings
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV in English and Czech(Slovak) language.
We are looking forward to your reply.