Embedded SW Developers - smart cars
- Development of software for 16/32-bit automotive-grade microcontrollers according to specified requirements (requirement analysis)
- Integration of existing standard components and their configuration based on customer requirements
- Instantiation of 3rd party sw components - e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
- Create software design using UML
- Analyse your ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car
- Support setup of the SIL- and HIL- tests
- Support the Integration Phase of the whole software system
Essential requirements are:
- Solid skills in software engineering (requirement, design, construction, testing)
- High proficiency in C language
- Experience with software of small embedded devices (Microcontrollers)
- Ability to communicate in (technical) English language
Highly beneficial would be if you have a knowledge or previous experience with:
- Automotive SPICE software development processes and the associated work products
- AUTOSAR, CAN, FlexRay.
- German language or German speaking environment
- Your DNA is comprised of collaboration and team spirit. It has been decoded. You can prove this. (Note: Scientific proof not required - anecdotal proof is entirely satisfactory.)
Fresh-graduates, feel free to apply if you have hands-on experience with relevant activity (school or private project) and above-average results.
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Cooperation with other development sites
- Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place - from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
- Developed algorithm validation on a company test track near Prague
- Personal development - sophisticated technical trainings and language courses
- Location in Prague
- A very competitive remuneration package
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before December 31 by sending your CV and short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Informační technologie,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek