As a SAN or TSM storage administrator you will have a great opportunity to maintain, support and troubleshoot these high-end devices in cooperation with the platform or application teams such as a Wintel, Unix, Linux, SAP, Oracle, SQL, DB2, etc.
You will coordinate hardware and perform software installation and its maintenance and upgrades. One of the key tasks is to keep the environment documentation accurate and up-to-date to enable fast and smooth team performance and to comply with the security and operational standards and procedures.
In this role you will be responsible for these activities:
• Maintains and monitors SAN devices or TSM backup & recovery infrastructure
• Performs Storage system tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance.
• Proactively oversees resolution of storage service disruptions and implementation of preventative measures.
• Analyzes and solves complex problems of network (operating) system hardware and software components.
• Researches, tests, implements and provides recommendations to IT management for the cost effective implementation and utilization of systems to manage and support back-end and user's systems and software, software distribution and control, systems management, storage and server systems and software.
• Designs, tests and implements measures, systems and software to protect, backup, restore and store business data.
• Ensures regular reporting to management regarding performance and service levels of network systems, in order to inform responsible management about major deviations and/or corrective actions.
• Performs continuous research and audits to ensure continuous and high levels of performance, security and availability of network and operating systems and peripheral devices.
• 2 years experience in Storage
• previous experience in Networking and operating systems (Windows, Unix)knowledge
• communicative level of English
• knowledge of French will be advantageous
• Motivating salary and compensation package
• Stable job in strong and creditable company
• Additional 1 week of holidays
• High standard educational program with worldwide recognized certification system
• Temporary accommodation and relocation package up to 15 000 CZK
• Friendly, professional and modern working environment